Friday, September 18, 2009

Around Town

I was riding around town today doing chores and thinking about how great riding around town is. I had a lot of thoughts going through my mind that I had planned on writing here. Thoughts about how great it is to be able to zip around town easier and faster than in a car. The ease of parking, the savings of gas and so on. Today of all days has been a great riding around town day. The temperature was 56 degrees but it was sunny and I had a long sleeve shirt which kept my comfort level perfect. Like I said, I had a bunch of stuff to write about but if you are already one of those people that makes up an excuse to run down to the corner store or would rather pay utility bills in person on a hot summer day then you already know the joys of riding around your city and there's nothing more I can add except go out and ride to the 7-11 on the other side of town for a Big Gulp.

No comments: